Snap™ II Cleaner Disinfectant
Snap II Cleaner Disinfectant is a phosphate-free formulation designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorization and disinfection specifically for hospitals, nursing homes, schools, food processing plants, food service establishments, transportation terminals, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, lodging establishments, retail businesses, athletic/recreational facilities and households where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross-contamination. Snap II Cleaner Disinfectant is EPA Registered (EPA Reg. No. 1839-95 – 55948; EPA Est. No. 55948-NC-01) Make household disinfecting a SNAP with Snap II Cleaner Disinfectant!
- One bottle replaces up to 32 bottles of the leading anti-bacterial all-purpose cleaner
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes
- Concentrated cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide and mildewstat
- Phosphate free
- Readily biodegradable
- Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, hospitals, pet kennels, nursing homes, athletic/recreational facilities, food service establishments and much more!
- EPA-registered disinfectant* *EPA Reg. No. 1839-95–68709; EPA Est No. 55948-NC-01
*July 2016 U.S. prices at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC); cost may vary from store to store and by city and state.†Based on Snap Disinfectant Concentrate label dilution ratios.