Motives® Mavens Demure Palette
Uncover your natural beauty with Demure, a Mavens palette of 10 barely-there shades. Hand selected by the top makeup artists in the world for its universally flattering hues and incredible wearability, Demure is an essential palette of super sexy nudes that is anything but uninspiring.
Create this look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over eyelid
- Apply Bare (Motives Mavens Demure Palette) above the crease as transition
- Apply Pure (Motives Mavens Demure Palette) on the lid
- Apply Teddy (Motives Mavens Demure Palette) on the crease
- Create your wing using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
- Apply Lights Out (Motives Mavens Demure Palette) on the lower lash line
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
- Chosen by Motives Mavens as universally flattering hues for every woman
- 10 barely-there shades for creating natural looks with subtle dimension
- Matte and pearl finishes with incredible wearbility that blend effortlessly
- Perfectly sized for glamorous looks on the go
How many shades come in the palette?
There are five matte shades for highlighting and filling the eyelid with softer color and five pearlized shades for shading and lining the eyelids. This gives you various color combinations for creating understated, natural looks.
Where can I learn how to create looks with the Motives Mavens Demure Palette?
Visit the Motives social media channels to learn more about creating looks with these colors: facebook.com/motivescosmetics; instagram.com/motivescosmetics; twitter.com/motives; pinterest.com/motivesbeauty; youtube.com/officialmotives.
Which colors should I use together?
This palette features colors that can be paired together in a number of combinations for different looks. These 10 shadows can also be paired with any other Motives eye shadows – pressed, loose, crème or glitter – to transition into bolder looks.
Will these eye shadows crease or flake?
No, these eye shadows have impeccable color retention so they blend evenly for all-day hold that is crease-resistant.
Is Motives Mavens Demure Palette tested on animals?
Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.See All